Carolyn Green Hearing Aid Services
Carolyn Green Hearing Aid Services, a full-service hearing aid clinic with two locations in Grimsby and St. Catharines. We perform hearing tests, as well as program, fit and repair hearing aids. Our objective is to help our clients discover a solution that can improve their lives, while making sure that they feel comfortable and are receiving proper care.
We are searching for a courteous and caring Administrative Assistant to add to our growing team. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong attention to detail and a passion for helping others. This is a part time position that may lead to full time hours upon successful completion of probationary period.
- Experience with "HearWare" or other insurance billing software an asset (employer is willing to hire someone that is willing to learn)
- Ensure that guests have a positive experience
- Perform follow up calls
- Suggest hearing aid products
- Create client files
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Handle telephone inquiries
- Perform day-to-day office maintenance to maintain cleanliness
- Other administrative duties as required
- Detail oriented
- Proactive; able to anticipate what needs to be completed and take action without direction
- Good listening skills; understanding of the frustrations that our clients may experience
- Experience in an administrative role
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook & Access)
- Familiarity with computers and general office equipment
Please apply via email with both a cover letter and resume. We thank all who apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.