Seasonal Maintenance Worker – #5647 -L
Cave Springs Camp
Cave Springs Camp Inc.
A Children’s summer camp including day camp, and extended overnight camping.
Special groups including School groups spring and fall, private group and family rentals for Weddings, reunions etc.
We are currently looking to hire a seasonal Maintenance Worker. This position offers approximately 30 hours per week potentially starting in May to August 31st. Ideal for a college or University student in civil engineering or related field, but all inquiries welcome.
Under supervision and with support of Maintenance Superintendent:
- Maintain several hectares of grass and grounds as needed throughout the growing season
- Monitor and maintain water system from spring through treatment and distribution to point of use (Required Training provided)
- Monitor and maintain septic system (Training provided)
- Open and close commercial sized swimming pool (Training provided)
- Monitor and maintain all facilities i.e. buildings, plumbing, equipment etc.
- Operation of Heavy Equipment – Tractor, backhoe, loader, mower (Training provided)
- Other duties as assigned
- Some heavy lifting and manual labour involved
- Current Police check for working with children and vulnerable persons required
- Drivers license is an asset