Chapel Hill Memorial Gardens | Arbor Memorial Inc.
Chapel Hill Memorial Gardens/Arbor Memorial Inc. is looking to hire two Seasonal Grounds Persons. This position offers full time employment, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4:30pm. Although this is a seasonal position ending late October, there is potential for returning next season.
Cemetery Seasonal Grounds Person performs the following duties:
- disposition services, grass grooming, control of weeds and insects, water plant material, dispose of refuse, perform other maintenance duties as required
- Groom lawn using push mowers, ride-on mowers and string line trimmers; lay sod as required
- Trim grass around fence lines, trees and flowerbeds; maintain area around monuments and memorials
- Water new plants and sod to ensure survival
- Remove garbage and dead plant material from the property; separate material and garbage for composting purposes
- Clean and maintain cemetery buildings; sweep, vacuum and dust areas; maintain roads, paint equipment, and buildings as required
- If assigned, assists the full-time property management staff in marker and monument installations
- Performs other duties as required
- Driver's License is required
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Lawn mower experience, an asset
*Please apply directly to the employer by following the instructions below:
Email resume: email@example.com
Call or Text: 905-975-4093 Call: 905-692-3800
Stop by In Person: 700 Chapel Hill Road and ask for Jesse