Property Operations Manager – #6847 – L
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
We love our business – and we’re good at it. It doesn’t take long to learn why we’re different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. It’s why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it’s like to be excited to come to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
The Property Operations Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of multiple residential properties owned and/or managed by CLV Group. Opportunities for this role are available in both Hamilton and Grimsby.
- Performing and supervising effective property operations in compliance with all applicable building codes, acts and regulations;
- Conducting regular, daily, weekly and monthly inspections of properties to ensure proper functioning of building systems, minimizing hazardous conditions, safety and security risks and maximizing overall appearance of property;
- Performing and arranging for maintenance repairs for existing residents and vacated units to achieve occupancy standards;
- Managing and supervising the work performed by in-house maintenance staff and outside contractors;
- Interacting daily with the sites Property Manager;
- Identifying and resolving routine tenant matters while reporting concerns requiring action to management;
- Preparing and issuing applicable notices to residents in the performance of day to day activities;
- Performing regular inspections of the buildings and systems to ensure optimum levels of mechanical operation and energy conservation, and
- Performing all other duties as requested
- Must have experience in general residential construction repairs
- Knowledge of Yardi property management software is considered an asset
- Familiar with the Residential Tenancy Act and Residential Leases
- Must possess excellent organization, time management skills and have a strong ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Working ability in MS Office is a prerequisite
- Must have own vehicle with a clean drivers abstract
- Must have tools necessary to complete all tasks
- Respond to emergencies during normal hours of operation
- Participation in an after-hours rotational emergency response team may be required