The successful candidate is responsible for handling inbound traffic in store and outbound calls from all Cogeco systems in a timely and professional manner. The mandate is to maximize all sales opportunities, resolve customer issues and ensure an optimal level of quality customer service.
This role places a major focus on providing efficient and friendly service to customers who visit the Cogeco retail store. The duties include but are not limited to: actively promoting Company products and services at every opportunity, identifying sales opportunities, and providing an optimal level of professional service to all customers. The expectation of this position is that agents are highly driven and consistently working to achieve and exceed their targets. The Specialist thrives on competition and achievement and is determined to be a top performer, who is comfortable taking on challenges, is resilient and can overcome rejection in pursuing sales opportunities.
- Actively focuses on selling, upgrading and promoting Cogeco products & services. Provides professional services and solutions to meet customer needs. Schedules and inputs order requests using the compliance tools necessary
- Delivers face to face customer interaction that will entice customers to select Cogeco as their sole provider of Cable TV, Internet and phone services
- Highlights the features and benefits of all Cogeco products and services by confidently demonstrating sales behaviors as trained
- Promotes and up-sells products and services with both new and existing customers being agile to execute various sales techniques to maximize sales opportunities
- Responsible for calling various outbound customer lists to maximize sales opportunities
- Makes every effort to retain customers who express their wish to cancel their subscription or reduce their level of service. Is upfront in all of their dealings with customers. Is proactive, sincere and empathetic when responding to customers’ questions or issues
- Resolves billing inquiries and service discrepancies. Credits and debits customer accounts. Initiates customer refunds for all systems and submits to supervisor for approval
- Responsible for accurate data input using prescribed applications and processes for all customers’ add move and change requests
- Responsible for asset management: returns, exchanges, distribution of all Cogeco equipment while at the storefront
- Actively participates in corporate initiated selling skills training as well and new procedural enhancements as part of the position requirements
- As part of their work, employees must take all necessary measures to ensure their own health and safety, and that of their co-workers
- They must use available personal protective equipment at all times, and comply with all Health & Safety instructions, guidelines, policies and procedures issued by the Company
- To support Cogeco’s ultimate goal of providing excellent service to current and potential customers, the incumbent must be constantly attentive and responsive to both external and internal customers’ needs and assist in the resolution of any issues or concerns in a timely and professional manner while ensuring that the solution meets the customer’s needs
- Assist with other departmental requests as required and performs special projects as assigned
- Assist with other storefronts in alternate locations if required
- High school
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Minimum 1- 3 years of Sales and Customer service experience
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Performance at a high standard and consistently meets/exceeds all
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) expectations
- As an ambassador of Cogeco, demonstrates high level interpersonal skills with a winning customer service attitude and professional communication etiquette and appropriate presentation as per our departmental dress code policy and guidelines.
- Proven ability to easily build genuine connections with our customers
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to identify, analyze, resolve and/or escalate customer inquiries or issues.
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative and resolve problems independently. Monitors own quality of work
- Open to change with a learning attitude towards work and to contribute to teams
- Basic accounting knowledge is an asset
- Demonstrate the ability to navigate between multiple applications while continuing to engage the customer
- Flexibility required with respect to hours of work as they may be required to work rotating schedules which include and are not limited to days/evenings/weekends/general holidays. Hours may be subject to change as business needs evolve
- Prior face to face & outbound sales experience is required
- Must have previous experience working PCs and demonstrated navigation abilities within a Windows environment
- Experience in google suite applications is preferred
- Considerable amount of time standing and occasional lifting (at least 20 lbs) is required
Link To Apply: https://bit.ly/2scZsys
At Cogeco, diversity is an essential asset to our organization’s performance. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all qualified individuals, regardless of cultural and individual differences. We strive to build teams which reflects the diverse profiles and backgrounds of both the customers and communities we serve, firmly believing that this distinguishes Cogeco from competitors and contributes to our signature of excellence.