Cashier/Customer Service-Garden Centre – #8130 – L
Cole's Florist and Garden Centre
Cole’s continues to be a leader in the retail floral and garden industry and is extremely proud of its long-term presence in the Niagara Region. Cole’s is a family owned and operated company; we strive to provide a positive, supportive and healthy working environment. We provide our employees with opportunities to work in different areas of our company and the chance to grow both personally and professionally all in a safe and professional environment.
As one of our Cashiers you are also responsible for the most important steps in our sales process: Payment . It is crucial that our cashiers are very detailed and thorough in each transaction.
- Positive, self-motivated, and a team player.
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Must have good understanding of basic math to verify orders.
- Must be in sound physical condition and able to perform a physically demanding job which requires standing for the duration of your shift.
- Possess excellent communication skills that engage customers.
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment where the focus is always on the customer.
- Problem solver and willing to learn.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Able to deal with customer complaints and resolve issues conflicts.
- Confident communicating with customers on price concerns and company policies.
- Detail oriented and highly observant.
Job Type: Seasonal
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: $15.50-$18.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
Flexible Language Requirement:
French not required
8 hour shift