Crown Plumbing & Heating
Bill Crown Plumbing & Heating, a full service plumbing and heating contractor is actively seeking Sheet Metal Workers. This position offers full time hours, Monday to Friday up to 40 hours per week.
- Building and installing products such as air and heat ducts, involving heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) of commercial buildings and private homes
- Installation of furnaces and ventilating systems
- Laying out, measuring and marking sheet metal
- Welding sheet metal parts
- Polishing seams, joints and rough surfaces
- Reading and interpreting sketches and work specifications
- Drivers licence and clean driving record
- Mechanically inclined and familiar with various tools
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Motivated and willing to learn
- Positive attitude and a good team player
- Understand the fundamentals of measuring, cutting, welding
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- This is not an entry level position; previous experience required