Receptionist/Office Clerk- # 7972 – A
DeSantis Homes is seeking a dedicated, enthusiastic and detail-oriented Receptionist/Office Clerk. This is a full-time ENTRY LEVEL position with room for advancement.
If you enjoy a high-energy environment with a variety of people, a culture of competence and strong work ethic, this is the job for you!
- Screen and answer all incoming phone calls and general office administration duties.
- Prepare/distribute office mail and couriers.
- Manages the inventory of office and kitchen supplies.
- Maintains the boardroom, reception and kitchen areas.
- Provide administrative support for multiple managers.
- Data entry.
- Maintain electronic and hardcopy files.
- Photocopying sales packages, mail merges.
- Utility notifications.
- Energetic team player who works well under pressure.
- Excellent time management and organizational ability.
- Ability to multi-task, learn and apply new information quickly.
- Comfortable with variable workloads.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Positive, friendly demeanor.
- Superior English and grammar and strong verbal communications skills.
- Adept at handling problems and resolving conflicts as a regular part of the job.
- Able to manage internal/external contacts which require tact and courtesy in obtaining and exchanging information as well as maintaining confidentiality.
- 1+ years working experience interacting with customers preferred.
- Previous Construction/Real Estate experience an asset.
- Good keyboarding skills.
- Is bondable and can pass a criminal background check.
- Strong software computer skills-MS Office.