Two people are required for the afternoon shift. The shift is 3:30 – 10:00 pm. Shifts are Monday to Friday and occasional Saturdays.
The afternoon shift will be four to six weeks depending on customer demand. Training will be completed on day shift. Small possibility of extended time frame.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift 25 kg repeatedly
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both written and oral
- Must be able to stand on their feet for eight hours
- Environment can be noisy and dusty
- Environment may be hot or cold depending on ambient temperature
- Some basic computer work
- Able to work well with hands
- Steel toe CSA safety shoes must be worn
- Must have reliable transportation
- Other duties as assigned