Electrician – #6921 – T
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers to one another and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most exciting projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of professionals with a variety of expertise within pre-construction, construction, and post-construction. To learn more, check out our Cradle to Grave services and hear from our team directly about what a career at EllisDon could look like for you. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
Above all, we are a group of individuals with unique experiences and at EllisDon, we choose to celebrate the strength in our differences, every day. EllisDon’s commitment to Inclusive Diversity is to work together to create an environment where every employee feels safe to be their true and authentic self. Ultimately, EllisDon’s purpose is to provide people with similar values the opportunity to achieve to their full potential; to deliver that opportunity for great careers to one another; and to contribute meaningfully to the community we share with others.
- Perform and coordinate the electrical installations for residential style modular unit
- Read, understand and work to the engineered architectural, electrical, mechanical fire protection drawings and the applicable specifications
- Responsible to ensure housekeeping is in audit ready condition after the electrical task is completed
- Wiring rough-in of modular units, including the installation of device boxes, BX cables, lighting and Fire Alarm boxes, data conduits and for mechanical equipment
- Installations of EMT conduits along with the associated wire
- Terminate, tag, perform the QA/QC of the electrical installations
- Ability to prepare As Built electrical drawings, instruction and O&M Manuals
- Valid, Ontario Colleges of Trades Certificate of Qualification, 309A - Electrician Construction and Maintenance
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in Residential/ICI steel frame construction
- Must be familiar with the ESA Code
- Must be well experienced with installing BX cable, conduit & wire, distribution equipment, Fire Alarm and lighting systems
- Ability to prepare Electrical AS Built drawings, instruction and O&M manuals
- Knowledge and ability to work with electrical tools and measuring devices safely