We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers to one another and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most exciting projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of professionals with a variety of expertise within pre-construction, construction, and post-construction. To learn more, check out our Cradle to Grave services and hear from our team directly about what a career at EllisDon could look like for you. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
Above all, we are a group of individuals with unique experiences and at EllisDon, we choose to celebrate the strength in our differences, every day. EllisDon’s commitment to Inclusive Diversity is to work together to create an environment where every employee feels safe to be their true and authentic self. Ultimately, EllisDon’s purpose is to provide people with similar values the opportunity to achieve to their full potential; to deliver that opportunity for great careers to one another; and to contribute meaningfully to the community we share with others.
- Apply paper or fiberglass tape over the joints between pieces of installed drywall
- Filling the opening or any holes with drywall compound
- Prepare panels for painting by taping or finishing joints
- Fasten drywall panels to the inside framework of modules
- Responsible for shop upkeep
- Assisting with document control
- You are able to perform manual labour and lift up to 25 kilograms
- Comfortable working indoors in dusty, and shop conditions
- Must have strong attention to detail and basic math skills
- Knowledge of basic hand tools and automated machinery required
- Working at Heights and safety training would be an asset
- Previous mudding, taping and drywall experience using automatic equipment required