We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers to one another and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most exciting projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of professionals with a variety of expertise within pre-construction, construction, and post-construction. To learn more, check out our Cradle to Grave services and hear from our team directly about what a career at EllisDon could look like for you. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
Above all, we are a group of individuals with unique experiences and at EllisDon, we choose to celebrate the strength in our differences, every day. EllisDon’s commitment to Inclusive Diversity is to work together to create an environment where every employee feels safe to be their true and authentic self. Ultimately, EllisDon’s purpose is to provide people with similar values the opportunity to achieve to their full potential; to deliver that opportunity for great careers to one another; and to contribute meaningfully to the community we share with others.
- Assemble, install, and repair pipes, appliances, and fixtures
- Read and design blueprints
- Complete calculations and measurements to ensure pipes function correctly
- Complete all state and local licensing requirements
- Supervise and complete installation of plumbing equipment
- Troubleshoot issues on equipment
- Supervise plumbing staff
- You possess a High school diploma or equivalent, and are a certified Journeyman 306A Plumber
- 5+ years of experience as a Plumber
- Strong ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Excellent problem solving, communication and organizational skills