Shunt Truck Driver – #6916 – D
ED Modular is a new business unit within the company, and is in the process of opening a modular building factory. We are utilizing the latest technology, vertical integration techniques and Lean manufacturing to revolutionize the industry. Instead of constructing buildings, we believe the future is in manufacturing them away from the jobsite. So, if you’re creative, passionate and enjoy working with like-minded people, why wouldn’t you want to help us revolutionize the construction industry?
Above all, we are a group of individuals with unique experiences and at EllisDon, we choose to celebrate the strength in our differences, every day. EllisDon’s commitment to Inclusive Diversity is to work together to create an environment where every employee feels safe to be their true and authentic self. Ultimately, EllisDon’s purpose is to provide people with similar values the opportunity to achieve to their full potential; to deliver that opportunity for great careers to one another; and to contribute meaningfully to the community we share with others.
- Operating the shunt truck safely and efficiently in the yard
- Back trailers into designated areas as requested
- Ensure all yard and shipping documentation is accurate and correct
- Contribute to keeping the yard and dock areas clean and presentable
- Perform circle checks to make sure trailers are fit for transport
- Perform and document daily inspections of the shunt truck
- Contribute to safely storing and transporting product in the yard, and to our customers
- Valid AZ licence required, along with clean driving record (required)
- Oversized flatbed experience is preferred, but not required
- Safety Oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, work ethic, and positive team player