We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers to one another and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most exciting projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of professionals with a variety of expertise within pre-construction, construction, and post-construction. To learn more, check out our Cradle to Grave services and hear from our team directly about what a career at EllisDon could look like for you. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
Above all, we are a group of individuals with unique experiences and at EllisDon, we choose to celebrate the strength in our differences, every day. EllisDon’s commitment to Inclusive Diversity is to work together to create an environment where every employee feels safe to be their true and authentic self. Ultimately, EllisDon’s purpose is to provide people with similar values the opportunity to achieve to their full potential; to deliver that opportunity for great careers to one another; and to contribute meaningfully to the community we share with others.
- Operating light duty shop equipment and hand/power tools to assist in production of volumetric modular buildings
- Assisting journeymen with electrical, HVAC, carpentry and plumbing installation
- Completing insulation installation, framing, sub floor, caulking, painting and other duties as required
- Responsible for shop and office upkeep
- Assisting with document control
- Operating a Forklift and Telehandler in Shop to retrieve materials
- You are able to perform manual labour and lift up to 25 kilograms
- Comfortable working indoors, in wet, dusty, and shop conditions
- Must have a strong attention to detail and basic math skills
- Knowledge of basic hand tools and automated machinery required
- Experience in subfloor, flooring, drywall, windows and doors, insulation, HVAC and general handiwork is considered an asset