We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers to one another and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most exciting projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of professionals with a variety of expertise within pre-construction, construction, and post-construction. To learn more, check out our Cradle to Grave services and hear from our team directly about what a career at EllisDon could look like for you. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
Above all, we are a group of individuals with unique experiences and at EllisDon, we choose to celebrate the strength in our differences, every day. EllisDon’s commitment to Inclusive Diversity is to work together to create an environment where every employee feels safe to be their true and authentic self. Ultimately, EllisDon’s purpose is to provide people with similar values the opportunity to achieve to their full potential; to deliver that opportunity for great careers to one another; and to contribute meaningfully to the community we share with others.
- Guide equipment operators in the yard, and in bay door areas
- Load and unload transport trucks in the yard, bay areas, and dock
- Work outdoors for extended periods of time (Proper safety gear will be provided)
- Operate forklift equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensure all yard and shipping documentation is accurate and correct
- Ensure all product leaving the property is secure for transport
- You are able to lift up to 25 kilograms
- Comfortable working outdoors and indoors, in wet, dusty, and shop conditions
- Must have strong attention to detail and be a team player
- Previous forklift experience is considered an asset
- Shipping/Receiving experience considered an asset