Emcon Services Inc. is a proud Canadian based company with over 30 years of success as an interprovincial Road and Bridge Maintenance Contractor. We currently have an opportunity for enthusiastic individuals to join our team. This is a seasonal position.
Reporting to the Road Superintendent, the Stand-By Plow Driver is responsible for:
- Carrying out all assigned routine/non-routine winter highway maintenance operations and activities
- Work assignments are weather dependent and may result in
overtime as required
- Performing activities such as plowing, sanding/salting etc…
- Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Minimum DZ license
- Clean Drivers Abstract
- Helpful, friendly and courteous with the public, regulatory agencies and peers
- Punctual and be available and willing to report to work twenty-four (24) hour per day/seven (7) days a week as/when weather demands
- Physically able to meet all requirements and perform satisfactorily all highway maintenance and emergency
assignments, working in a safe and environmentally friendly manner that also promotes cost effective
operations, and staff co-operation
Emcon Services has the following conditions of employment: satisfactory drug pre-screening and Driver’s Abstract. Emcon Services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted. Emcon Services Inc. will provide accommodation for individuals with accessibility needs.