Ericway Tire Inc.
Ericway Tire Inc, a well established business is looking for a skilled Tire Technician to join their team. Experience working in a similar environment will be considered an asset however the employer is willing to train.
- Properly secure vehicle to lift to ensure safe operation
- Properly dismount and remount tires and wheels securely on vehicle
- Properly dismount and remount tires onto wheels without damaging either
- Operate all related equipment and tools as trained
- Operate independently and as a team member
- Perform and demonstrate Customer Service Satisfaction
- Operate safely and perform as listed below
- Fulfill Company Philosophy and Goals
- Drive a light vehicle, such as a truck or van, with a capacity of less than 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW), primarily to service vehicles that are unable to make it to the shop and deliver/pick up merchandise or to deliver packages. May load and unload vehicle.
- Drive automobile or service trucks to industrial sites to provide services or respond to emergency calls
Non-essential job functions:
- Assist in performing Inventory Control Accurately
- Paperwork – any and all related requirements
- Customer Relations
- Housekeeping, maintained daily
- Perform all safety related items as per the Employee Safety Manual
- Learn and maintain all lifting procedures
- Learn and maintain all general housekeeping and ensure daily performance
- Report all accidents and incidents immediately upon them taking place to your direct supervisor
- Lift a Maximum of 50 pounds
- Operating lifts and hoists for above 50 pounds
- Perform repeated and repetitive movement consistent within the tire industry
- Other duties can and will arise and you should be prepared to take on these challenges openly.