Ericway Tire Inc.
Ericway Tire Inc, a well established business is looking for a skilled Tire Technician to join their team. Experience working in a similar environment will be considered an asset however the employer is willing to train.
- Properly secure vehicle to lift to ensure safe operation
- Properly dismount and remount tires and wheels securely on vehicle
- Properly dismount and remount tires onto wheels without damaging either
- Operate all related equipment and tools as trained
- Operate independently and as a team member
- Perform and demonstrate Customer Service Satisfaction
- Operate safely and perform as listed below
- Fulfill Company Philosophy and Goals
- Drive a light vehicle, such as a truck or van, with a capacity of less than 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW), primarily to service vehicles that are unable to make it to the shop and deliverpick up merchandise or to deliver packages. May load and unload vehicle.
- Drive automobile or service trucks to industrial sites to provide services or respond to emergency calls
Non-essential job functions:
- Assist in performing Inventory Control Accurately
- Paperwork – any and all related requirements
- Customer Relations
- Housekeeping, maintained daily
- Perform all safety related items as per the Employee Safety Manual
- Learn and maintain all lifting procedures
- Learn and maintain all general housekeeping and ensure daily performance
- Report all accidents and incidents immediately upon them taking place to your direct supervisor
- Lift a Maximum of 50 pounds
- Operating lifts and hoists for above 50 pounds
- Perform repeated and repetitive movement consistent within the tire industry
- Other duties can and will arise and you should be prepared to take on these challenges openly.