Fielding Estate Winery
We are looking for a competent Servers & Hospitality Associates with a positive attitude and a passion for wine & cider to join our team. If you enjoy talking to people, love Niagara wine country and thrive in a fast-paced workplace, we’d like to meet you!
Your ultimate goal will be to provide high-quality service that will help create a memorable experience for our guests. Our boutique, Vineyard Lounge & Winter Wine Domes offer wine & cider by the glass, wine flights, cheese and charcuterie boards all while taking in the beautiful view of Lake Ontario.
This position is offering part time to start with full time hours available in the summer months if more hours are desired.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Take and serve orders
- Answer questions or make recommendations for complementary pairings/purchases
- Issue bills and accept payment
- Clear and sanitize tables after guests have left
- Keep a clean and tidy work space
- Previous serving experience
- Preferably some wine knowledge
- Hands-on experience in cashier duties
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
- Patience and customer-oriented approach
- Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Able to work weekends
- Smart Serve Certification mandatory