Fleet-Tax Services is looking for two office administrators to join their team. There are two positions available one in Beamsville and one in Mississauga. Fleet-Tax Services provides administrative services for many transportation companies. Fleet-Tax Services also provides alcohol and drug testing services to employers. The incumbent of the office administrator position will be required to become a certified Alcohol Breath Tech and obtain their Urine Collection certifications. The training for the certifications will be provided by Fleet-Tax Services.
- Data entry
- Providing drug and alcohol testing services
- Records management
- Communicating via phone and email
- Maintaining an organized work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- G drivers licence
- Willingness to obtain drug and alcohol testing certifications
- At least one year of office experience
- Experience in transportation industry is an asset
The hours of this position are Monday to Friday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm.