Front Row Sports
Want to join our team?
Are you a sports enthusiast with superior people skills?
Front Row Sports is hiring qualified individuals for a number of full- and part-time positions at all of our Canadian locations: Thorold, Grimsby, St. Catharines, Niagara Falls, and our NEW Fonthill store! We’re a fast-growing sports retailer and we’re looking for individuals with varied experience and training to build our bench for both full- and part-time positions.
If you’re interested in joining our team as a Bike Sales and Repair Expert, Retail Sales Associate, Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Cashier, Technician, or Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk, keep reading!
What we offer:
- Competitive Wages: We pay our people what they’re worth and offer competitive wages commensurate on skills and experience
- Skills Development: We have an excellent record of training and developing our team members, setting them up for future success
- Convenient Scheduling: Many of our employees are still in school and have obligations outside of the store, which is why we work with our team to schedule hours appropriately
- Team-Oriented Workplaces: The team always comes first, so we work hard to cultivate a friendly, inclusive, and cooperative workplaces where everyone works together to earn the win
- Discounts: We’re an elite retailer and we carry the latest and greatest hockey equipment and apparel. And we take care of our team members
- Contact customers regarding invoice payments
- Learn POS Software to track accounts payable
- Prepare invoices and quotes in Excel and in POS system
- Handle all payable invoices related to Front Row Sports
- General office work as needed
Who we’re looking for:
- Experience in a similar role
- Accuracy in work and attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- “People people” who thrive in social environments
- Excellent written and verbal communicators
- Team players who contribute to a positive workplace environment
- People who have demonstrated an ability to become familiar with new computer programs
- Knowledge of sports equipment an asset but not required