Front Row Sports
Want to join our team?
Are you a sports enthusiast with superior people skills?
Front Row Sports is hiring qualified individuals for a number of full and part-time positions at all of our Canadian locations: Thorold, Grimsby, St. Catharines, Niagara Falls, and our NEW Fonthill store! We’re a fast-growing sports retailer and we’re looking for individuals with varied experience and training to build our bench for both full and part-time positions.
If you’re interested in joining our team as a Bike Sales and Repair Expert, Retail Sales Associate, Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Cashier, Technician, or Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk, keep reading!
What we offer:
- Competitive Wages: We pay our people what they’re worth and offer competitive wages commensurate on skills and experience
- Skills Development: We have an excellent record of training and developing our team members, setting them up for future success
- Convenient Scheduling: Many of our employees are still in school and have obligations outside of the store, which is why we work with our team to schedule hours appropriately
- Team-Oriented Workplaces: The team always comes first, so we work hard to cultivate a friendly, inclusive, and cooperative workplaces where everyone works together to earn the win
- Discounts: We’re an elite retailer and we carry the latest and greatest hockey equipment and apparel. And we take care of our team members
- Help service customers' needs on the retail floor
- Be a product expert
- Stock inventory and arrange in store visuals
- Receive new merchandise product
Who we’re looking for:
- “People people” who thrive in social environments
- Excellent written and verbal communicators
- Team players who contribute to a positive workplace environment
- Enthusiastic, high-energy individuals who can become brand ambassadors in the community
- Quick studies with a desire to learn more about sports equipment and our various suppliers
- People who have demonstrated an ability to become familiar with new computer programs
- Previous experience an asset but not required—we have an excellent training program!
- Knowledge of sports equipment an asset but not required