Recognized as an Employer of Choice, Giant Tiger retail stores provide dynamic work environments with many opportunities for a fulfilling career. We are a Canadian owned and operated retailer (and proud of it!) with a strong commitment to the community and over 60 years of success. If you are looking for a challenging and stimulating career, Giant Tiger may be right for you. We believe in opportunities for growth & development, teamwork, and engagement.
- Ensure a high level of customer service
- Follow up on hot selling items, create and replenish displays
- Rotate stock
- Maintain clean and organized shelves and displays
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Stand and/or walk
- Bend, twist, and squat lift and/or move up to 18 kg (40 lbs.)
- Perform tasks involving firm grasping
- Perform repetitive tasks requiring a range of hand motions
- Reach above shoulder height and below waist level
- Operate equipment, including using a ladder
Giant Tiger is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fair and accessible employment procedures. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities.