The Green difference in Self Storage
Green Storage is a premier provider of Self Storage in Ontario. With 8 active sites, and many in the pipe line, Green Storage is your choice for Self Storage. Green Storage has a vision to be the leader in the industry while offering Clean, Safe, Secure and Sustainable facilities with friendly staff. Green sites include Solar Energy, Electric Vehicle Charging Stations, E-Waste Disposal, Low flush toilets, LED lighting and more! Our philosophy is to continue to greenify our sites while finding new ways to be sustainable.
We look forward to offering sites that are above and beyond your expectations, so you can feel good when storing with us. Welcome to the future of Self Storage, Green Storage.
As a Sales Associate, you are a part of the Green team. Expected to have strong sales techniques, build relationships with customers and provide excellent customer service. These are the key characteristics of this position. This position is responsible for contributing directly to the target driven sales of the team.
Sale Associate is responsible for:
- Achieving/Exceeding weekly sales target
- Provide upper management team with daily
- Announcements and updates with regard to sales achievements
- Demonstrate solid judgment and decision-making skills
- Manage daily procedures
- Monthly inventory counts
- Work closely with tech to test systems and report daily statistics
- Creating a database of new clientele
- Achieving Sales targets on a weekly basis
- Leasing of storage units, selling merchandise, and providing good customer service
- Handling financial transactions
- Assisting with implementing networking & marketing programs
- Interacting with the public while promoting the site
- Ensuring that the facility is properly maintained
- Exercising discretion within company guidelines in dealing with a wide variety of operating situations (promoting, client care, collecting rent and fees, maintaining the facility, etc.)
- Inventory counts monthly
- Light house keeping duties
- Leasing units and selling moving supplies
- Answering customer inquiries via email, phone, and in person
- General administrative duties
- Opening, closing, procedures, completing bank deposit forms etc.
- Inventory counts monthly
- Marketing and promoting the facility
- Light cleaning duties (Cleaning lockers, store, and some outdoor areas)
- Strong sales techniques, ability to meet sales targets and strong closing skills
- 2 years previous sales experience
- Solid customer service
- Excellent communication, must be fluent in English
- Ability to deal with customers directly or in a telemarketing setting
- Well organized, self-motivated and driven
- Experience in Self Storage and/or Property Management is an asset
- Competitive wages
- Positive work environment
- Opportunity for growth and promotion within
- Plus other great perks!