Greenlane Estates Winery
GreenLane Estate Winery is looking for positive, wine loving candidates to provide outstanding customer service in our Tasting Room and on our Patio.
We are a small, quality focused boutique winery located in Lincoln, Ontario. We pride ourselves on greeting every guest with a smile and a relaxed, memorable experience.
- Leading guests through tastings and food pairings
- Helping guests with product selections and facilitating their purchases
- Serving items from our Patio menu
- Opening and closing procedures - daily cash in/out
- Maintaining a safe environment for other staff and guests by following our COVID 19 guidelines
- Restocking shelves
- Light cleaning and daily maintenance of tasting room
- Other duties as required
Does this sound like you?
- Friendly and enthusiast
- Love to talk to people
- Some wine knowledge but eager to learn more
- Strong communication skills- written and oral
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to sell
- Team player but can work independently
- Flexible schedule - must be available to work weekends and holidays
- Smart Serve Certification
- The ability to lift 40lbs
- Comfortable standing for long periods of time
- Have a reliable vehicle as we are not on a bus route
- Legal age to drink and serve wine in Ontario
- Like/comfortable with dogs
If you feel you are a good fit we want to hear from you!
We are looking to fill positions quickly so we will be conducting interviews next week.
- Casual Dress
- On-site Parking
- Store Discount