Canalside Soda Co.
Canalside Soda Co. is seeking a creative and resourceful individual to help out with some of the exciting projects we have in the works for 2021 as a FULL TIME EXECUTIVE COORDINATOR. While this position does allow for remote work, the candidate must be prepared to work on site as required.
Canalside Soda Company is a grassroots craft beverage company focused on using traditional 200-year old methods to manufacture premium fun, fizzy, non-alcoholic beverages. Based on a 75-acre farm in Niagara, ON, we are a Certified Living Wage Employer with a high-functioning, results-oriented team with a family-like feel. You can learn more about us and our story at canalsidesoda.ca.
As an Executive Coordinator at Canalside Soda Co., you will play a critical role in Canalside Soda Co.’s growth as you work behind the scenes with the executive team and our corporate partners to ensure organized coordination and execution of various projects. This is not a public facing role but will involve interaction with the public through email, phone and the company’s social accounts. You’ll work with our creative agency to build out and manage our online store and digital campaigns that generate revenue, educate customers, build our fanbase and promote on-farm visits.
- Coordinate the office of Canalside Soda Co. to ensure that work is performed in a timely and accurate manner
- Prepare correspondence, presentations, statistics and reports
- Provide accurate document management support by composing and editing a variety of documents
- Prepare monthly expense and revenue reports
- Liaison between the executive and external partners
- Respond to inbound inquiries from customers through telephone, email and other messaging systems
- Manage the company’s Shopify store and work to optimize it for sales conversions
- Manage the company’s social accounts and work with the creative agency to build campaigns that meet our objectives
- You are highly organized with demonstrated expertise in administrative coordination with work and personal experiences
- You find it easy to work independently and take the initiative where needed
- You take pleasure in working with others and helping them achieve success
- You are excellent at prioritizing and managing multiple tasks and deliverables
- You are good under stress, and you know how to ask for help when needed
- A background in business administration or support
- Excellent communication, relationship building and customer service skills
- Prior experience managing an ecommerce platform (ie. Shopify) including building landing pages
- Excel in fast-paced, rapidly changing environments
- Prior experience managing social media campaigns
- Appropriate Facebook and Google ad management qualifications
- Passion for fun and fizz
- Positive and confident “can do” attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
We offer a dynamic, fast-paced workplace with room to grow. Your compensation starts with a salary in alignment with our commitments as a living-wage employer. Then, we offer enhanced earning opportunities as you progress your career with the company which includes commissions, as well as an individual and team success bonus for contributing to the company’s overall goals.
We understand that caring and successful people have a variety of backgrounds and experiences. So If you don't meet these guidelines exactly, but can explain how your life and work experiences will help you succeed at this job, please submit your cover letter and resume.
Canalside Soda Company is an equal opportunity employer valuing the contributions of people regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, age or ability. Please inform us if there is any accommodation required at any phase of the recruitment process.