A local, boutique Social Media Company in Grimsby, is growing and seeking an “organizational rock star” to manage the day to day operations to allow the CEO/Social Media Manager the flexibility to do what she does best. This position offers 20 hours a week, Monday to Friday, 9:00am-1:00pm. The ideal candidate will be a confident, self-starter who can take an idea and run with it.
- Calendar and appointment management
- Event/workshop coordination
- Build and maintain MailChimp database
- Update/maintain Better Proposals templates
- Ongoing, basic updates/maintenance of WordPress website
- Maintain project management through Asana, to coordinate all aspects of the business
- Manage contracts, Client Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, etc.
- Organize the flow of information/events/details from clients into their prospective client databases
- Other duties as assigned
- Superior organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Self starter
- Ability to multitask
- Comfortable attending/hosting community events as a representative of the business
- Strong research skills - build and maintain client research databases (in Excel)
- Familiarity with HubSpot (or other CRM software) would be an asset, but not a requirement
Please apply with a resume and cover letter.