Grimsby Hyundai is an award-winning dealership that is the one stop shop for all your vehicle’s needs. We pride ourselves on our friendly guest service and give that little extra to show how valuable our guests are to us!
Part of the Performance Auto Group, a leading automotive group, we are committed to integrity, believe in employee empowerment, passionate about innovating, care about a great guest experience and giving back.
Grimsby Hyundai is currently seeking a team oriented, hard working individual to join their exceptional team as a Detailer. The ideal candidates will have passion for all things automotive, high attention to detail, strong work ethics and a willingness to learn and succeed. This position will mainly be responsible for maintaining the exteriors and the interiors of the vehicle. Automotive detailing experience is required.
You have a small town community heart and are driven to succeed in a fast paced work environment. Grimsby Hyundai is an engaging, fun and highly diverse team that works patiently and cohesively together to achieve our team goals. You are an exemplary team player with a strong willingness to learn and develop in the retail automotive industry while showing the care that makes us stand out. We look forward to having you on board!
- Prepare vehicles for customer delivery
- Detail the interior and exterior of new and used vehicles prior to customer pick up
- Applying soap solution, scraping loose dirt, cleaning tires, rinsing with a hose, drying, dusting and vacuuming car interiors, cleaning seats and polishing
- Use the buffer to polish vehicles as required
- Maintain the detailing equipment
- Treat every vehicle as if it were your own
- Other duties as assigned by the department Managers
- Valid Ontario driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Team oriented with a positive attitude
- Ability to drive automatic and manual transmission vehicles
- Excellent detail oriented skills
- Ability to complete work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Must be flexible to work various hours within business operations
- Previous vehicle detailing experience is an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent management support and guidance
- Opportunities through our Internal career mobility program
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance
- Disability, critical illness and life insurance for the unexpected
- Our Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) for you and your family's wellness
- Discount on vehicles, service and parts for you and your family
- Discounts to retailers and service providers across the country
- Free and engaging employee events
- Did we mention we love giving back to our communities?!