Grimsby Hyundai is seeking a Detailer to join our dynamic team. The position will be primarily responsible for moving, fueling, detailing and polishing new and used vehicles.
- Clean and wash vehicles
- Vacuum and clean interiors, windows, wheels (customer and
company owned vehicles)
- Additional duties as required
- Valid Ontario driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Team oriented with a positive attitude
- Ability to drive automatic and manual transmission vehicles
- Excellent detail oriented skills
- Ability to complete work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Must be flexible to work various hours within business operations
- Previous vehicle detailing experience an asset
Grimsby Hyundai Offers:
● Excellent management support
● Optional Health, Dental and Vision after 3 months
● Online manufacturer Training
● Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.
Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Performance Auto Group welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be provided during all parts of the selection process if requested.