Drive for Excellence
Grimsby Hyundai is an award-winning dealership that is the one stop shop for all your vehicle’s needs. We pride ourselves on our friendly guest service and give that little extra to show how valuable our guests are to us!
Part of the Performance Auto Group, a leading automotive group, we are committed to integrity, believe in employee empowerment, passionate about innovating, care about a great guest experience and giving back.
Grimsby Hyundai is looking for a highly motivated and driven Licensed Automotive Technician to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will be responsible for inspecting and diagnosing problems, providing repairs and maintenance to all types of new and used vehicles.
You have a small town community heart and are driven to succeed in a fast paced work environment. Grimsby Hyundai is an engaging, fun and highly diverse team that works patiently and cohesively together to achieve our team goals. You are an exemplary team player with a strong willingness to learn and develop in the retail automotive industry while showing the care that makes us stand out. We look forward to having you on board!
Here’s what you’ll deliver:
- Carrying out routine maintenance and repair of vehicles in accordance to dealership and manufacturers specifications
- Diagnosing and repairing vehicles
- Ensuring cleanliness of workspace and shop
- Assisting other technicians as requested & needed
What you need to succeed:
- Automotive Service Technician, fully licensed (310S or higher)
- 3-5 years experience with automotive mechanical operations
- Valid Ontario driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and succeed
- Must be team oriented, hardworking with a positive attitude
- Previous Hyundai experience and Ozone depletion certification considered an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Bi-weekly production bonus
- Very busy shop with lots of available work
- Manufacturer’s Online Training provided
- Excellent management support and guidance
- Opportunities through our Internal career mobility program
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance
- Disability, critical illness and life insurance for the unexpected
- Our Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) for you and your family's wellness
- Discount on vehicles, service and parts for you and your family
- Discounts to retailers and service providers across the country
- Free and engaging employee events
- Did we mention we love giving back to our communities?!
Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants may request any accommodation needs required.