Licensed Automotive Technician – #4854 -T
Grimsby Hyundai is looking for a highly motivated and driven Licensed Automotive Technician to join our dynamic team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for inspecting and diagnosing problems, providing repairs and maintenance to all types of new and used vehicles.
- Automotive Service Technician, fully licensed (310S or higher)
- 2-3 years experience with automotive mechanical operations
- Valid Ontario driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and succeed
- Must be team oriented, hardworking with a positive attitude
- Previous Hyundai experience a strong asset
Grimsby Hyundai Offers:
- Flat rate compensation with excellent earning potential (between $30-$35/hour)
- Bi-weekly production bonus
- Very busy shop with lots of available work
- Manufacturer’s Online Training provided
- Optional Health, Dental and Vision after 3 months
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered. Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Performance Auto Group welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be provided during all parts of the selection process if requested.