309A Construction & Maintenance Electrician/Journeyperson – #5456 -T
A local Electrical Contracting company in Grimsby is looking for a 4th year or 5th year apprentice who has experience in residential, commercial and industrial applications.
The ideal candidate is someone who is polite, courteous and and keen on providing a great customer experience. The successful candidate will also be able to provide direction to a helper or apprentice.
- Understanding of the Ontario Electrical Code
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain a variety of residential and commercial electrical systems and components
- Mentor apprentice or helper
- Provide an excellent customer experience
- Responsible, self motivated and able to work independently
- Health & Safety conscious
- Valid WHMIS training
- Customer focused in good standing with Ontario College of Trades and E.S.A.
- Clean drivers abstract and transportation
- Clean WSIB record
- Must have own power tools, safety boots and other PPE as needed
The anticipated start date for this position is Feb 19, 2019