A local foundry, in Grimsby, is seeking an experienced full time CNC Operator to join their team.
- Running small to medium quantity production runs on CNC lathes and mills
- Responsible for cleaning around areas worked
- Deburring parts while running production
- Packaging finished products
- Using accurate measuring equipment such as Verniers, Micrometers, Dial Bore Gauges etc...
- Keep up to minimum production rates while keeping quality
- 5+ Years’ experience in machine shop environment
- Good math skills
- Good attention to detail
- Mechanically inclined
- Must have own transportation
Hiring for Day shift with the possibility of transition to afternoon shift after 4-6 weeks.
Job Type: Full-time Days/Afternoons
**New machine shop with new machining centers in a growing business**