Small busy law office dealing primarily with real estate, wills, estates and corporate/business matters seeking a well organized, presentable and a polished individual with a polite and friendly demeanour.
The candidate should be highly professional, a self-starter and have the ability to diligently execute reception duties as well as execute legal work, as required.
Valid driver’s licence and vehicle is required to perform banking duties and local delivery or retrieval of documents.
- Professionally greeting and directing clients
- Answer incoming calls on a multi-line system and directing them to respective lawyers and/or clerks
- Scheduling appointments
- Managing email, mail and courier correspondence
- Filing, photocopying, scanning and other administrative duties
- Keep entrance and boardroom clean, orderly and tidy
- Order supplies for the office
- Open files and provide assistance to Real Estate Clerk as required
- Witnessing Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Performing banking duties
- Provide assistance to Corporate/Estates Clerk as required
- Proven 1+ years working experience as a receptionist preferably in a law office
- Experience and knowledge of PC Law and Unity an asset
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Superior organizational skills
- Effective communication/interpersonal skills- orally and written
- Detail oriented with strong multi-tasking skill