Our busy and growing Podiatric medicine practice is seeking a Full-time Senior Medical Receptionist to join our team.
We are well established and take pride in providing the highest standards of Podiatric medicine and care for our patients.
- Scheduling patients
- Answering phones and customer inquiries
- Handling insurance claims, WSIB, HCAI and preparing estimates
- Follow guidelines and procedures in place
- Collecting payments and posting insurance cheques
- Encourage patients to take business cards and ask them for referrals
- Populating medical consultation letters and referrals
- Triage patients
- Infection control including sterilizing medical equipment (training provided)
- Ordering medical supplies
- Other duties as required
- Knowledge of electronic medical records software would be an asset
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and prioritize work
- Excellent communicator
- Looking to work in a fun work environment
Must be able to work some evenings. Our clinic is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays until 7 pm, however other days until 5:30 pm.
Further Details and compensation will be discussed during a brief initial telephone interview.