We provide your four legged family members a home away from home in a comfortable, clean and stress free environment. We are actively seeking a Kennel Attendant to join our team!
This position offers part to full time hours depending on pet volume during our busy season.
- Participate in the daily care of pets, cleaning and maintenance of boarding facility
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness in the kennel by following scheduled cleaning procedures as well as various kennel duties relating to animal care; clean and disinfect pet kennels, outside runs and enclosures
- Proper and safe disposal of pet waste
- Monitor and document animal behaviour
- Walking and playing with dogs and cats
- Proper and safe handling of pets
- MUST be available to work days, evenings, week days, weekends and holidays
- Ability to work with all dog and cat breeds
- Attention to detail
- Able to work mostly outside; be able to work in extreme weather conditions
- Ability and strength to manage the demanding physical requirements of this position including, bending, lifting, standing, etc. for the majority of shift as well as handling dogs over 40kg
Please include a cover letter with your resume