Clovelly Kennels is currently seeking a Kennel attendant.
They are looking for someone with Availability weekdays as well as weekends.
It’s a part time / full time position based on kennel volume, which falls mostly on weekends and holidays, as well as a few days throughout the week.
- Participate in the daily care of pets, cleaning and maintenance of boarding facility
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness in the kennel by following scheduled cleaning procedures, as well as various kennel duties relating to animal care
- Clean and disinfect pet kennels, outside runs and enclosures.
- Proper and safe disposal of pet waste.
- Monitor and document animal behavior.
- Walking and playing with dogs and cats.
- Proper and safe handling of pets.
- Ability to work with all dog and cat breeds.
- Attention to detail.
- Work mostly outside; be able to work in extreme weather.
- Must be energetic and physically able to do this type of work.
If you’re an animal lover and enjoy working in a high paced environment then we welcome you to submit a resume or apply in person!