M&M Food Market
Our Meal Advisors are the face of M&M Food Market. Their work goes beyond suggesting meal ideas, to interacting with customers and creating meaningful connections with each person who visits the store. They have the ability and the drive to help customers and make a positive difference in their day.
At this time, we are seeking part time Meal Advisors for our Grimsby store.
If you have a passion for food, can deliver exceptional service and are willing to learn about our incredible lineup of delicious meal and entertaining ideas, we’d love to hear from you!
We offer competitive wages, a welcoming work environment and flexible hours that allow you to balance your personal and professional needs.
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Meal Advisor exhibits positive energy, provides knowledgeable service, and ensures a welcoming environment is presented to customers at all times. They are also responsible for receiving and organizing inventory, preparing products for customer sampling and light cleaning.
- An enthusiastic and social individual who enjoys meeting and speaking with new people
- Someone who likes food, knows food, and cooks food!
- Is motivated and willing to learn about M&M Food Market products and customers
- Will take our consumer promise of ‘helping’ to heart, and build a friendly, professional rapport with all of their customers and team members
- Takes a genuine interest in creating a delightful, one-of-a-kind in-store experience
- Is hard-working, reliable and has dependable transportation to work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including appropriate telephone etiquette
- Previous retail experience and experience operating a POS system
- Knowledge of Windows-based computer programs
- Ability to stand, walk, reach and lift boxes weighing up to 40 pounds
- Willingness to work in a cold freezer environment
- Can stand for extended periods of time and work within a freezer environment
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.