A local, boutique Social Media Company in Grimsby, is growing and seeking an “organizational rock star” to manage the day to day operations to allow the Social Media Guru (Owner) the flexibility to do what she does best. This position offers 20 hours a week, Monday to Friday, 9:00am-1:00pm. The ideal candidate will be a confident, self-starter who can take an idea and run with it.
- Calendar and appointment management
- Event/workshop coordination
- Build and maintain MailChimp database
- Update/maintain Better Proposals templates
- Implement Asana to coordinate all aspects of the business
- Manage contracts, Client Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, etc.
- Organize the flow of information/events/details from clients into their prospective client databases
- Other duties as assigned
- Superior organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Self starter
- Ability to multitask
- Strong research skills - build and maintain client research databases (in Excel)
- Familiarity with HubSpot (or other CRM software) would be an asset, but not a requirement
Please apply with a resume and cover letter.