Guardian International Protective Services
Guardian International Protective Services Inc. is currently seeking an energetic, enthusiastic, dynamic individual with superior customer service skills for a FULL-TIME role as Lead Concierge Security in a luxury residence in Burlington Ontario.
Candidate must easily be able to interact with co-workers, residents, and guests in a confident, courteous, and pleasant manner. Strong computer literacy and multitasking are essential. This position requires attention to detail, reliability, thoroughness, and an “it’s my pleasure” attitude.
The Lead Concierge is responsible for the overall satisfaction of residents and guests by offering warm and friendly assistance, providing convenient amenities, and executing daily tasks in accordance with resident requests and within property operation guidelines.
The following statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements, which may be inherent in the position:
- Central Communication for all Security Guards, including training of new Guards
- Visitor and Contractor access control
- Assist residents and guests with information, directions and other inquiries of a general nature, and know when (and to whom) to direct inquiries requiring specialized attention
- Maintain an overall knowledge and understanding of general operating procedures and practices, and staff member's names, titles and responsibilities
- Build relationships with members and recognize by name
- Maintain member confidentiality
- Maintain thorough knowledge of activities calendar and schedule including details of special functions, e.g. holiday parties, etc.
- Be the "eyes" and "ears" for Resident Services or medical intervention (Some members may think they don't need assistance, when indeed they might)
- Perform specific work duties and responsibilities as assigned by Management
- High School Diploma or GED, with applicable experience
- Ability to read, write, and communicate efficiently in English
- Have outstanding communication Skills – from professional writing to eloquence of speech and body language
- Must demonstrate good listening skills
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level in which they are currently functioning
- Take pride in their appearance, their service role, and commitment of services excellence
- Ability to work well without direct supervision
- Must demonstrate good organizational skills and ability to prioritize work and face to face interaction
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Licenses or Certificates:
- Security Guard License
- First Aid/CPR
Guardian International Protective Services Inc. was established in 1998 as a provider of basic security guard services. We specialize in supplying guard services to multiple locations including hi-rise condominiums and industrial sites. Other areas of service include commercial sites, special events, parking lots, retail, educational, medical and rental properties.
We strive to deliver excellent customer service to our valued clientele. To this end, all supervision of our personnel is handled by management, assuring that feed-back is properly channeled and evaluated so as to afford a higher caliber of response and security officer capability.
Guardian is fully licensed and bonded, as required by each jurisdiction. We hold a multi-million dollar liability insurance policy with a "failure to perform" clause.