A local expanding painting company, is seeking a part time Commercial/Residential Estimator.
Do you have at least 2+ years working in Estimating?
Experience in Painting Estimating preferred.
Can you read blue prints, do takeoffs and quote tenders?
Who we are:
- We are a 4 year old established residential and commercial painting company located in the Hamilton, Burlington and Niagara Region
- Our focus is superior customer service, top quality workmanship and reliability
- We are growing and looking for a Commercial/Residential Estimator to support our growth
- You will be responsible for researching and finding appropriate projects to bid on, putting together accurate take offs, working with the Senior Manager to approve and put together estimates
- You will be estimating and quoting commercial painting tenders as well as for property managers, general contractors and residential clients
- This includes sending quotes daily, attending appointments when needed, making sales calls to find more leads, building rapport and relationships with potential and current clients, attending functions, and maintaining a closing rate in the range of 25-40% on all qualified sales
- Following up on all projects quoted is also expected
- Minimum 2 years of quoting and sales experience - experience with a painting business is preferred
- Must have good computer skills and be fluent in Microsoft Office
- Minimum 2 years experience painting in residential and commercial projects
- Accustom to working in a hectic and constantly changing business environment
- Have a car and a valid driver’s licence
- Must be a self starter, very organized and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great people skills, highly motivated, confident and positive attitude
- Team player
Reply to this post with your cover letter and resume. Please include a short paragraph about why you feel you are the perfect candidate and would be successful in this position.