Handling Specialty is exclusively dedicated to the custom design and manufacture of material handling systems for demanding applications. We are considered the premier source for engineered-to-order lifting, tilting, rotating and traversing equipment for clients seeking innovative solutions, exceptional professional support, world class credentials and unmatched experience. For more than 50 years, we have been providing solutions in a wide range of industries including, Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Entertainment, Rail, and Factory Automation.
Handling Specialty is seeking Full-Time Engineering Coordinator to join our growing team.
Why Join Handling Specialty?
- Competitive compensation
- Permanent Full-time work
- Paid Vacation time
- Ergonomic work station along with a sit stand desk
- Health Benefits, with Defined Profit-sharing benefit
- Wellness committee with the focus on Mental Health
- Social committee; company Holiday Parties, BBQ’s
- Providing Administrative support to the Engineering department
- Creation and maintenance of custom documents in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Writing and review of technical documents. Manuals, design reports, presentations, project schedules
- Upkeep and oversight of department records, management tools, design tools, department scheduling and deliverable due dates
- Interact with the intercompany departments for the purpose of defining scope, clarifying questions, and relaying project information
- Other duties as required
- Expert Microsoft office skills
- Strong problem identification and problem-solving skills, sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills
- Familiarity with SolidWorks and AutoCAD
- Use of Microsoft Project to create project schedules.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Strong communication strengths, able to work individually and as part of a team
- Experience with video conferencing platforms. Zoom, Teams
- Preferably minimum 5 years of experience in a custom engineering setting
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
Handling Specialty is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process for needs that are made known. We welcome applications from all interested and qualified individuals; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.