At Hendriks Greenhouses, we are passionate about agriculture. Each day we focus our efforts on quality, service, and innovation. In doing so, our goal is to make a positive impact on the lives of those who share our enthusiasm: our employees, families, and customers.
We are looking for a full-time, seasonal DZ Shunt Driver for our upcoming busy season. Expected start is September.
- Drive/deliver product between locations within Beamsville area
- Load and unload carts/products at each location
- Keep products/loads organized
- Safely and effectively operate the motorized vehicle
- Interact with staff and customers in a positive and friendly manner
- Physically capable of moving/lifting plant materials throughout shif
- Other duties as assigned
- Must possess a valid DZ license
- Minimum 3 years of experience requires
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to load/unload trucks continuously throughout shift
- Must be comfortable working long hours/Saturdays as needed
- Possess a current & clean Driver's Abstract
We thank all who apply, however only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
At Hendriks Greenhouses, we are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation and will make every effort to meet those needs in a timely manner. Please advise the Human Resources Department if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection processes and/or within the work environment. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.