At Hendriks Greenhouses, we are passionate about agriculture. Each day we focus our efforts on quality, service, and innovation. In doing so, our goal is to make a positive impact on the lives of those who share our enthusiasm: our employees, families, and customers.
We are looking for high-energy, hands-on individuals to join our Production Department as Line Leaders.
Duties performed in this position include:
- Providing direction to line staff
- Maintaining efficiency while ensuring quality standards are met
- Monitoring labeling and inventory to ensure accuracy
- Planting indoor gardens to specification
- Communicating and coordinating with other line leaders and departmental staff
- Communicating any repairs or adjustments required
- Providing motivation for staff and proactively problem-solving issues and concerns
- Promoting and reinforcing safety and company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Good computer skills
- Greenhouse/floral industry experience is an asset
- Required to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, push and pull carts
- Steel toe safety shoes are required
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position, however, only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
At Hendriks Greenhouses, we are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation and will make every effort to meet those needs in a timely manner. Please advise the Human Resources Department if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection processes and/or within the work environment. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.