Hendriks Greenhouses is a well established and respected floral greenhouses that can look back on a tradition of steady growth. Hendriks Greenhouses is hiring a materials coordinator to assist in the overall success of greenhouse operations.
- Ensuring the availability and quality of crops are maintained
- Watering, cleaning, harvesting etc.)
- Prepare incoming non-flowering storage and create the care plan
- Maintain inventory and report daily
- Pre-book/Reserve plant material
- Process requests from sales
- Communicate discrepancies to teams
- Must wear steel toe shoes/boots
- Ability to lift objects up to 50 lbs.
- May be required to work in varying temperatures (extreme heat/cold)
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment, standing for extended periods of time, repetitive work
At Hendriks Greenhouses, we are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation and will make every effort to meet those needs in a timely manner. Please advise the Human Resources Department if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection processes and/or within the work environment. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.