At Hendriks Greenhouses, we are passionate about agriculture. Each day we focus our efforts on quality, service, and innovation. In doing so, our goal is to make a positive impact on the lives of those who share our enthusiasm: our employees, families, and customers.
- Ensuring availability and quality of crops are maintained. (Watering, cleaning, harvesting, etc.)
- Transport carts of plants that have been harvested for production, ensure all carts are identified, dated, watered and in good quality/staging
- Always maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Packaging and preparing plants for shipment
- Working with production team in a fast-paced environment to ensure orders are filled correctly and timely
- Potting plants according to customer specifications
- Physically demanding environment, ability to stand for long periods of time
- Other General Labour duties as assigned
- Must wear steel toe shoes/boots
- Ability to lift objects up to 50 lbs.
- May be required to work in varying temperatures (extreme heat/cold)
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment, standing for extended periods of time, repetitive work
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position, however, only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
At Hendriks Greenhouses, we are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We are happy to discuss any need for accommodation and will make every effort to meet those needs in a timely manner. Please advise the Human Resources Department if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection processes and/or within the work environment. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.