A Premium Beamsville Bench winery, with three organically certified estate vineyards with a total of 78 acres, currently has openings for farm workers and assistants to work with their team to assure the cultivation and production of premium quality grapes for their winery operations.
Although this is an entry level position, the right candidate will have the opportunity to learn and develop skills to eventually become an Assistant Vineyard Manager.
- Tying vines
- Canopy Management
- Facility Maintenance
- Sorting as well as miscellaneous assigned tasks
- Enjoy working outdoors in variable weather conditions
- Be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs. repeatedly
- Have a positive attitude with a high energy “can do” attitude and be able to deal with longer work hours during the growing/harvest season
- Have the ability to work independently and execute and complete assigned tasks in a timely, thorough manner according to company standards
- Be able to cope with a flexible work schedule as dictated by the ever changing needs of the vineyard/farm operations
- Spoken Spanish would be an asset
- No education or experience required
The winery offers a competitive compensation package with a full range of benefits dependent upon experience and skills.
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and resume in application to this position.