Hidden Bench Vineyards & Winery
Hidden Bench Vineyards & Winery is a Premium Beamsville Bench winery with three organically certified estate vineyards totalling 78 acres. We currently have openings for farm workers and assistants to work with our team to assure the cultivation and production of premium quality grapes for our winery operations. Although this is an entry level position the right candidate will have the opportunity to learn and develop skills to eventually become an assistant vineyard manager.
- Pruning and tying vines
- Canopy Management
- Facility Maintenance
- Harvest; sorting fruit
- Misc. assigned tasks
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes and skills:
- Enjoy working outdoors in variable weather conditions
- Be able to lift minimum of 50lbs repeatedly
- Have a positive attitude with a high energy “can do” attitude and be able to deal with longer work hours during the growing/harvest season
- Able to work independently and execute and complete assigned tasks in a timely thorough manner according to company standards
- Able to cope with a flexible work schedule as dictated by the ever changing needs of the vineyard/ farm operations
- Spoken Spanish would be an asset
- No education or experience required
Hidden Bench offers a competitive compensation package with a full range of benefits dependent on experience and skills. Starting wage of $14/ hour.
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and resume in application to this position.