Integrity Long Term Care Staffing
Integrity Long Term Care Staffing is a local staffing solution for Long Term Care Homes. We provide compassionate and professional health care providers to support our Long Term Care Homes!
Earn $22-$57 per hour (depending on your professional designation) to supplement your income while still enjoying work life balance! These positions are perfect for new parents, students, and busy individuals who are looking to make their own schedule or pick up extra shifts. We offer a positive and supportive work environment and flexibility like no other!
Skills & Education:
Personal Support Workers and Nursing Students
- Completion of a recognized Ontario PSW program or completion of 1st year Ontario Nursing program (Practical Nursing or BSCN) with proof of continued enrollment
Registered Staff (RPNs and RNs)
- 1 year of paid RPN/RN experience (if you do not meet the 1-year requirement, you can earn a great wage as a PSW or RPN)
- Current registration in good standing with the CNO
- Current VSS (within the last 6 months)
- Current CPR (must be an in-person class)
- Current N95 mask fit
- Current TB Mantoux or Recent chest x-ray
- Current Flu Vaccination or Tamiflu prescription
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Hardworking, compassionate, positive, solution-oriented, professional, flexible, and dependable
- Experience in LTC and electronic charting (PCC/POC)
- Personal vehicle transportation is an asset
You can easily apply by sending your resume to: Careers@IntegrityLTCstaffing.ca!
We would LOVE to hear from you!
*PLEASE NOTE: We are actively monitoring and following updates, policies, and procedures from local public health authorities, government health agencies, and our partnered facilities with respect to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our response and plans may adjust according to their guidelines.