JED Management (Niagara Gateway)
Gateway Niagara Food Court has openings for part time cleaning positions. This position will be between 12 – 20 hours per week (days of work will include weekends) however hours may increase after probationary period.
Minimum wage position (Wage incentives for those with 2 years or more cleaning experience) References must be provided.
- Vacuum and mop floors
- Dust and wipe furniture
- Sanitize counter tops and tables
- Clean and maintain washrooms and common areas
- Empty waste receptacles
- Degrease surfaces and high traffic areas
- Mature and reliable worker
- Valid driver's license is an asset but not necessary
- Physically capable of moving, lifting, reaching and bending
- Available to work days, evening and/or weekends
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Positive Attitude and pride in workmanship
JED Management has a Covid-19 Safety plan in place and abides by all regional requirements in our workplace. We will continue to follow these requirements and follow any changes mandated by the region.